>tfw fell for the "stay on windows 7 and turn off updates" meme
|>>|| No.54402122 |
what was that media player you guys are always talking about?
its like nnmpcv or something
|>>|| No.54402134 |
Hey /g/, bought a new laptop and decided for shits and giggle to compare my current desktop CPU with the CPU in the laptop.
Please tell me everything will be alright
|>>|| No.54402084 |
File: 41 KB, 718x299, Screenshot_2016-05-05_21-27-33.png [Show reposts] Image search: [google] [iqdb]
Post tech feels!
>tfw you upgrade from an X58 with an i7 920 to a Z97 board with a 4670k
Feels good to be saved from triple channel!
|>>|| No.54402042 |
|>>|| No.54402063 |
need help hacking firstname.lastname@example.org, I've tried brutforce with no luck.
|>>|| No.54402021 |
>Still uses sRGB in 2016
|>>|| No.54401998 |
|>>|| No.54402004 |
literally mrw a phone with 2 gigs of ram comes out in 2016
|>>|| No.54402002 |
|>>|| No.54402005 |
|>>|| No.54402125 |
13 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
Who is the best case fan manufacturer in the world and why is it Noctua?
|>>|| No.54402089 |
|>>|| No.54402092 |
|>>|| No.54402098 |
|>>|| No.54402109 |
|>>|| No.54402126 |
5 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
Opinions regarding the fatman welcome
|>>|| No.54402011 |
|>>|| No.54402029 |
|>>|| No.54402061 |
File: 130 KB, 1280x720, 1280x720-Qq7.jpg [Show reposts] Image search: [google] [iqdb]
|>>|| No.54402066 |
|>>|| No.54402079 |
Hey /g/, I have a $15 Barnes & Noble card, what's some /g/ recommended reading? Particularly looking for books on C, cybersecurity, or crypto.
>tfw you fell for the 420GB ram meme
|>>|| No.54401763 |
Hello there /g/
I've run into a small problem. I'm a bit of a noob with technology and I've decided to spend time learning about the devices I use every day because it interests me. I'm looking for some documentation on Android similar to what can be found on www.theiphonewiki.com. I'm specifically interested in learning about the Android bootchain starting with a simple picture like the picture I've attached.
>I would assume DFU mode is similar to Android Recovery or Download Mode. If anyone has links to that stuff, it would be great.
If someone could provide a link or picture I'd be grateful. Thanks.
8 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
GUYS IVE BEEN LURKING IN /G/ FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND I HAVENT LEARNED HOW TO HACK PLEASE HELP I NO UNDERSTAND
I INSTALLED BACKORIFICE, NETBUS AND SUBSEVEN. ON NETBUS I CLICKED PATCH.EXE BUT IT DID NOTHING. HELP
|>>|| No.54401779 |
|>>|| No.54401925 |
|>>|| No.54401937 |
|>>|| No.54401987 |
File: 37 KB, 480x480, Dank_10e44a_5460342.jpg [Show reposts] Image search: [google] [iqdb]
|>>|| No.54402083 |
3 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
Have you prepared your popcorn?
This one's pretty much guaranteed to crash so make sure to be ready so you can tell your childrens about how you were there watching when SpaceX failed for the 3rd and final time.
|>>|| No.54402001 |
|>>|| No.54402016 |
|>>|| No.54402075 |
File: 114 KB, 1033x759, image.jpg [Show reposts] Image search: [google] [iqdb]
|>>|| No.54402118 |
|>>|| No.54402135 |
What is OpenToonz?
This is software for producing a 2D animation.
It is based on the software "Toonz", which was developed by Digital Video S.p.A. in Italy, customized by Studio Ghibli, and has been used for creating its works for many years. Dwango launches this OpenToonz project, in cooperation with Digital Video and Studio Ghibli.
This software can be used by anyone free of charge, no matter whether the purpose of use is commercial or not.
This is available as an open source, so that users can modify its source code freely.
New platform for connecting the academic research into frontline animation production.
Films and Shows Created With Toonz:
Howl's Moving Castle
Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
I don't know how to get the word out to creatives that are into animation.
Free software nonetheless!
|>>|| No.54401552 |
|>>|| No.54401894 |
5 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
So what's the /g/ approved android emulators?
|>>|| No.54401554 |
File: 80 KB, 640x539, 1461482082229.jpg [Show reposts] Image search: [google] [iqdb]
|>>|| No.54401560 |
|>>|| No.54401562 |
|>>|| No.54401565 |
|>>|| No.54401612 |
File: 2.30 MB, 5932x4076, 1450537963332.jpg [Show reposts] Image search: [google] [iqdb]
Got any horror stories surrounding a chink shit purchase? Ever have a fake powerbank go up in flames?
Chink Shit Wiki:
• Someone at Irish Customs sat on Anon's package and crushed it >>54378036 >>54378074 >>54378123 >>54378149 items themselves were fine though >>54378177
• Anon got shafted when buying cutting boards off AliExpress >>54379310 they're ridiculously small >>54379448
• Summer time's a comin, best buy those fake brandname sunglasses sooner than later >>54376112 >>54376305 >>54377865
• The Xiaomi USB fan is great when plugged into a Xiaomi Powerbank >>54383853 when plugged into a laptop not so much because of the angle it bends at
• Anon that requested the "Nidec Servo Gentle Typhoons" with Gearbest >>54345706 >>54365136 returns with results >>54390565
• Anon receives his BM-800 and mic stand/arm >>54385238 >>54385247 provides vocaroo tests without windscreen >>54385263 → with windscreen >>54385436 >>54385589
• Another anon provided his BM-800 tests as well (sorry I missed it in the last thread) >>54397854
• MackBock Pro laptop spotted in chink tablet promotional pictures >>54392319
• Anon gets a dried orange with his package >>54395506
• Anon gets a cute letter from a new eBay seller >>54396146
• KingDian's S280 240GB SSD is currently back on sale over at Gearbest for $54.99 with the 480GB version priced at $113.30
• Anon finds his Rock Zircons uncomfortable on the ears >>54394938
• Anon reviews a eGpu he bought off Gearbest and shows his set-up >>54397894 >>54398561
• Crippled by a motorbike accident anon starts a youtube channel reviewing chink shit. >>54393360
Previous thread >>54390945
|>>|| No.54401523 |
|>>|| No.54401647 |
|>>|| No.54401676 |
|>>|| No.54402006 |
6 replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
|>>|| No.54401723 |
|>>|| No.54401729 |
File: 2.97 MB, 320x291, aloneintheclap.gif [Show reposts] Image search: [google] [iqdb]
|>>|| No.54401767 |
|>>|| No.54401793 |
|>>|| No.54401981 |