Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.

/sdg/ - Stable Diffusion General

No.100182126 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Previous /sdg/ thread : >>100178978

Fooocus: https://github.com/lllyasviel/fooocus
EasyDiffusion: https://easydiffusion.github.io

Automatic1111: https://github.com/automatic1111/stable-diffusion-webui
ComfyUI (Node-based): https://rentry.org/comfyui
AMD GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#amd-gpu
Intel GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#intel-gpu

https://rentry.org/sdvae

Forge: https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge
Anapnoe UX: https://github.com/anapnoe/stable-diffusion-webui-ux
Vladmandic: https://github.com/vladmandic/automatic

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#run-cloud-hosted-instance

txt2img: https://www.mage.space
img2img: https://huggingface.co/spaces/huggingface/diffuse-the-rest
Inpainting: https://huggingface.co/spaces/fffiloni/stable-diffusion-inpainting
pixart: https://huggingface.co/spaces/PixArt-alpha/PixArt-Sigma

https://civitai.com
https://huggingface.co
https://rentry.org/embeddings

https://rentry.org/AnimAnon
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-AnimDiff
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-Deforum

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#sdxl

https://codeberg.org/tekakutli/neuralnomicon
https://rentry.org/sdg-link
https://rentry.org/rentrysd

https://docs.getgrist.com/3mjouqRSdkBY/sdperformance
https://vladmandic.github.io/sd-extension-system-info/pages/benchmark.html

>Share image prompt info
4chan removes prompt info from images, share them with the following guide/site...
https://rentry.org/hdgcb
https://catbox.moe

>Related boards
>>>/h/hdg
>>>/e/edg
>>>/d/ddg
>>>/b/degen
>>>/vt/vtai
>>>/aco/sdg
>>>/trash/sdg

Official: discord.gg/stablediffusion
176 posts and 88 images omitted

OneDrive

No.100170320 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Holy fuck I hate onedrive. I just lost 10 years of irreplaceable photos and documents because this piece of shit forced itself into my computer, hijacked my Documents, Pictures, Desktop etc folders, copied that shit to their servers and removed my local copies, and then when I deleted their shit, all my shit is gone and the windows file browser is throwing errors whenever I try to open those folders.

it's all fucking gone. I never asked for this shit on my computer, I didn't want it to replace my normal fucking folders with some spyware bullshit, I never wanted fucking anything to do with it but fucking MICROSOFT integrated it into the OS, like cortana and internet explorer, and FUCK YOU if you don't like it. turn it off, it turns back on. forcefully remove it, and it breaks system critical shit.

I have repeatedly disabled onedrive since getting my computer, and when I found a onedrive folder in my user directory while cleaning up files, I deleted it without a second thought. now, it turns out that all my pictures and documents were actually inside that folder, and not in my actual pictures or documents folder.

no, none of it is in the recycle bin on my computer or on onedrive

as for file recovery, it got back about 10% of what I lost. I'm feeling very emotional. fuck this spyware software. microsoft forced this shit onto my computer, stole my files and moved them around without permission, and then fucked me in the ass. holy fuck I'm so mad
267 posts and 31 images omitted

Instant Messaging

No.100183064 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Will we ever get good instant messaging again?

Soulful software with a lot of real people who aren't total faggots, not fragmented over half a dozen services?
21 posts omitted

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.100172055 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ %command% -h/--help
$ help %builtin/keyword%

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse
https://cheat.sh/
https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
https://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
https://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/1175569

IRC: #sqt on Libera.Chat
https://fglt.nl/irc.html

201 posts and 26 images omitted

The no coder problem

No.100182454 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Yesterday on /g/, there was a thread where a large number of people were not only defending but encouraging the use of a giant 1000+ switch case statement for a dialogue system, and some even said it was the best way.
>>100157238
This calls into question the issue of the "no-coder" which is a person with little to no programming experience but nevertheless frequently engages in and poses as an expert in online programming discussion.
In recent years it has gotten so bad that sometimes there are more no-coders than programmers in discussions. This could lead to a future where programming languages features are basically entirely influenced by memes.

How do we fix this?
129 posts and 9 images omitted

No.100176356 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
>AI will take your j- ACK!
73 posts and 9 images omitted

No.100183949 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What feature could ebussy remove from your life?
8 posts omitted

No.100181487 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What's the point of color e-ink if the screen is so dark that you need to keep the front light on all the time?
14 posts and 3 images omitted

No.100183453 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Are there any non-pozzed alternatives to this degenerate low-life AIDS faggot ridden cesspit?
18 posts and 2 images omitted