Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.

/aicg/ - AI Chatbot General

No.99721163 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
64 posts and 23 images omitted

Starting a SmartHome

No.99719568 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm building a house and i would like to be smart home. Besides security system, heater, lights, curtains and internet, what suggestions does /g/ have to automate?

Additionally how is the best way to determine to have wifi in all the house without having multiple routers/repeaters?
8 posts and 1 image omitted

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.99718678 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ %command% -h/--help
$ help %builtin/keyword%

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse
https://cheat.sh/
https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
https://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
https://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/1175569

IRC: #sqt on Libera.Chat
https://fglt.nl/irc.html

41 posts and 4 images omitted

No.99721372 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is the /g/ grandma. Say something about her.
5 posts and 1 image omitted

/mkg/

No.99668636 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
mechanical keyboards>>99621883
287 posts and 51 images omitted

/fwt/ - Friendly Windows Thread

No.99703910 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
FAQ:
>How do I activate Windows?
https://github.com/massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts
HWID2 mimics a valid installation to generate a permanent legitimate license.

>Which version should I install?
W10 Enterprise IoT LTSC 2021
-10 yrs support, EoL 2032
-5 yrs on non-IoT LTSC
-No feature updates
-Comes with Win32 system utils
-Binary identical to Enterprise except no MS Store and no bloat apps
-If you need MS Store run this in cmd: wsreset -i
-Basically Windows: Classic 9x/XP/7 Edition, 10 years support and you decide when you want to update/upgrade

W10/W11 Home/Pro/Edu/Ent
-Dont install
-1.5-2 yrs support
-Constant forced updates
-Preinstalled bloatware apps (games, music, news, weather, people, onedrive, ads in start menu, etc)
*W11 specific
*Massive UI usability downgrades
*Taskbar removed features and options
*File explorer rewritten w/ reduced performance
*Has new CPU scheduler to support 12th+ gen Intel E-cores (its only redeeming feature)

>Is there a good version of W11?
No, 11 IoT LTSC *might* be good when released 24H2.

>How do I activate Office?
https://github.com/massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts
Alternatively, use MSOffice through your browser since it's free,
or try OnlyOffice/LibreOffice and set it to save as MSOffice file formats.

Windows https://pastebin.com/nUMgAr0b
IoT LTSC https://pastebin.com/ywkasnhM
Office https://pastebin.com/G8w5qu6z

>Should I debloat or Optimize-Offline?
If you need to ask, then no. You WILL break something.
If you know what you're doing:
https://pastebin.com/S5VKBirt

https://rentry.org/windowsinstallguide

https://pastebin.com/Zh7WSbJ2

https://pastebin.com/hN8nnwns

>I miss Windows##
OpenShell/RetroBar/WinClassic/StartIsBack

WinInfo&OtherPastas:
https://rentry.org/fwt
https://rentry.org/ltsc
Change to .co if links don't work

73 posts and 13 images omitted

cleaning a database

No.99715088 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
my company wants me to see if i can clean a large database (5000+ entries) rather than outsource the project to another company. i’m a junior and have never done this, but…is it possible? i feel like it should be, if i export the table (or if i export the data in batches) and use excel + python (?) but i’m not sure, i’ve never done this before kek
>ask your senior
i don’t have a senior, this is a small gov organization and i’m their first in house tech hire
41 posts and 7 images omitted

/de3/ - DALL-E 3 General

No.99712939 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Retvrn of Pelagia Edition

Previous: >>99703696

>What is DALL-E 3?
DALL-E 3 is a text-to-image model which is built upon DALL-E 2, Stable Diffusion and ChatGPT.

https://www.bing.com/images/create
https://designer.microsoft.com/image-creator
https://copilot.microsoft.com/

>How does it work on Bing?
In Bing's Image Creator, "boosts" are used to speed up the image creation process, each user starts with 15 boosts. When you use a boost, the AI creates your image quickly. If you run out of boosts, the image waiting time increases, ranging from seconds to minutes.

Try clearing your search history at https://www.bing.com/profile/history

>(NEW) Landscape and Portrait regeneration
Follow the instructions here: rentry /bicedit

https://tipseason.com/dalle-prompt-generator

>Related Boards
>>>/v/dall-e
>>>/tv/dall-e
>>>/co/dall-e
>>>/trash/aibf
>>>/aco/dall
>>>/tg/slop
103 posts and 86 images omitted

/sdg/ - Stable Diffusion General

No.99720705 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Previous /sdg/ thread : >>99715344

Fooocus: https://github.com/lllyasviel/fooocus
EasyDiffusion: https://easydiffusion.github.io

Automatic1111: https://github.com/automatic1111/stable-diffusion-webui
ComfyUI (Node-based): https://rentry.org/comfyui
AMD GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#amd-gpu
Intel GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#intel-gpu

https://rentry.org/sdvae

Forge: https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge
Anapnoe UX: https://github.com/anapnoe/stable-diffusion-webui-ux
Vladmandic: https://github.com/vladmandic/automatic

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#run-cloud-hosted-instance

txt2img: https://www.mage.space
img2img: https://huggingface.co/spaces/huggingface/diffuse-the-rest
Inpainting: https://huggingface.co/spaces/fffiloni/stable-diffusion-inpainting

https://civitai.com
https://huggingface.co
https://rentry.org/embeddings

https://rentry.org/AnimAnon
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-AnimDiff
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-Deforum

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#sdxl

https://codeberg.org/tekakutli/neuralnomicon
https://rentry.org/sdg-link
https://rentry.org/rentrysd

https://docs.getgrist.com/3mjouqRSdkBY/sdperformance
https://vladmandic.github.io/sd-extension-system-info/pages/benchmark.html

>Share image prompt info
4chan removes prompt info from images, share them with the following guide/site...
https://rentry.org/hdgcb
https://catbox.moe

>Related boards
>>>/h/hdg
>>>/e/edg
>>>/d/ddg
>>>/b/degen
>>>/vt/vtai
>>>/aco/sdg
>>>/trash/sdg

Official: discord.gg/stablediffusion
100 posts and 55 images omitted

No.99720105 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>HDRlets can't enjoy this video
l m a o

1440p/HDR/144hz is bare minimum to enjoy anything in 2024
18 posts and 1 image omitted