Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

No.100141763 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Previously >>100124857
What are you working on?
213 posts and 18 images omitted

/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

No.100149195 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- MUST READ: WIKI https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- NEON PYRAMID (You) https://inviteroute.github.io/graph (not updated, ask in this general if in doubt)
- SPREADSHEET https://hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS https://pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread and desuarchive to lurk older threads (2016+).

>Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT.
>Staff is not reading, being /marked/ is a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, you'll get sent ;)
>If starting out you should interview for RED, then get a sneedbox from Andy10gbit or hostingby.design and set it up to race current year trash for easy upload. Use the buffer to transcode flacs for upload count.
>To cheat the interview on RED, download the interview prep site or take screenshots.

Previous: >>100114163
26 posts and 2 images omitted

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.100152520 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ %command% -h/--help
$ help %builtin/keyword%

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse
https://cheat.sh/
https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
https://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
https://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/1175569

IRC: #sqt on Libera.Chat
https://fglt.nl/irc.html

21 posts and 4 images omitted

NEWPIPE 0.27 IS OUT! REMOVE THE YOUTUBE BOTNET TODAY!

No.100150845 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
22 posts and 2 images omitted

No.100147784 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Reminder: There are no girls on the internet. I have 5 twitter accounts with fake images of women and I larp as a female frontend dev. I'm building these accounts so I can use them for marketing. I don't even post anything good I just follow people and they all follow me back and DM me offering me jobs and asking if I need help. Life on easy mode is wild.
17 posts and 2 images omitted

/sqt/

No.100105771 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
>GNU/Linux questions >>>/g/fglt
>Windows questions >>>/g/fwt
>PC building >>>/g/pcbg
>Programming questions >>>/g/dpt
>Good, cheap laptops >>>/g/tpg
>Cheap electronics >>>/g/csg
>Server questions >>>/g/hsg
>Buying headphones >>>/g/hpg
>Best /g/ archive: https://iqfy.com/tech/
>Best way to build a media collection: >>>/g/ptg

How to find/activate any version of Windows?
https://rentry.org/installwindows

284 posts and 50 images omitted

/fwt/ - Friendly Windows Thread

No.100140595 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
FAQ:
>How do I activate Windows?
https://github.com/massgravel/Microsoft-Activation-Scripts
HWID2 mimics a valid installation to generate a permanent legitimate license.

>What version should I install
10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021
11 Enterprise
11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2024 (releasing in October. Final RTM candidate leaked, anons are impressed)

>How do I activate Office?
Ohook via Microsoft-Activation-Scripts
Alternatively, use a light version of Office 365 through your browser since it's free,
or try OnlyOffice/LibreOffice and set it to save as MS Office file formats.

Windows: https://pastebin.com/nUMgAr0b
IoT LTSC: https://pastebin.com/ywkasnhM
Office: https://pastebin.com/G8w5qu6z

>Should I debloat or Optimize-Offline?
If you need to ask, then no. You WILL break something.
If you know what you're doing:
https://pastebin.com/S5VKBirt

https://rentry.org/windowsinstallguide

https://pastebin.com/Zh7WSbJ2

https://pastebin.com/hN8nnwns

>I miss Windows##
OpenShell/RetroBar/WinClassic/StartIsBack

WinInfo&OtherPastas:
https://rentry.org/fwt
https://rentry.org/ltsc
Change to .co if links don't work

123 posts and 11 images omitted

No.100134750 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
>this is space-age technology in the eyes of an average American
Or at least that is what /g/ says, but how true is this statement in reality?
113 posts and 16 images omitted

No.100153458 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
give me some useful everyday commands for arch linux
7 posts and 1 image omitted

No.100153328 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Technology has gone too far
7 posts and 3 images omitted