Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.

which languages require separate IDEs for professional development?

No.100068984 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I would really prefer to stick with a single general-purpose editor such as VSCode or Neovim as much as possible. But in what languages can you NOT get away with simply taking those two and loading them with extensions? Java? C++?
4 posts omitted

/aicg/ - AI Chatbot General

No.100068739 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
51 posts and 12 images omitted

No.100065152 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
20 posts and 4 images omitted

Font Size Thread

No.100068939 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
How big is your terminal/CLI font size, /g/?

Also include line height (if not 1), preferred font family, and age range.

And poast a pic of your IDE or CLI showcasing said font.

Size: 16pt (18 in IDE but it's about the same)
Line Height: 1.5 (IDE only)
Family: JetBrainsMonoNF
Age: 30-40

No.100067390 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why didn't people like Windows Vista and say it's the shittest Windows ever?

I tried it on a VM and it's pretty much the same as Windows 7 except it looks better.

Boomers, explain yourselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSBAMncVqk4
17 posts and 1 image omitted

/spg/ - Smartphone General

No.100051128 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Folding edition

>What phone has X and Y feature?
Don't ask, use these!
https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3
https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones
https://phonedb.net/index.php?m=device&s=query

Good Resources:
https://www.gsmarena.com
https://www.phonearena.com
https://www.notebookcheck.net

https://www.frequencycheck.com
https://kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
https://willmyphonework.net

https://phonesized.com/
https://www.phonearena.com/phones/size

https://www.xda-developers.com/

https://github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater

https://f-droid.org/

https://plexus.techlore.tech/

https://gearjail.neocities.org/

https://pastebin.com/GMxbc1XB

https://trygalaxy.com

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Anyone aggressively promoting iPhone is an underage micropenis shill who should be ignored
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how many shekels you spent on a good/bad phone

130 posts and 17 images omitted

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.100046268 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ %command% -h/--help
$ help %builtin/keyword%

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse
https://cheat.sh/
https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
https://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
https://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/1175569

IRC: #sqt on Libera.Chat
https://fglt.nl/irc.html

287 posts and 23 images omitted

/iemg/ & /pmpg/ - In-Ear Monitor & Portable Music Player General

No.100060350 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
O2 edition

How to request advice:
>Budget
>Intended use (media, source, environment)
>Frequency response preference (basshead, female vocal, treble sensitive, etc.)
>Past gear and your thoughts on them

FAQ:
>Where do I buy IEMs?
Amazon, Aliexpress, Linsoul, Hifigo, Shenzhenaudio, Bloom Audio, MusicTeck, Elise Audio (UK)

https://rentry.org/c8gqc

>Frequency Response Graph Tool
squig.link

>Budget Wire Over-Ear IEMs:
• Tangzu Wan'er S.G (mild V) - $20
• EPZ Q1 Pro (Harman) - $35
• TRN Conch (bright V) - $35
• Simgot EA500LM (bright V) - $90

>Bullet IEMs:
• Tanchjim Zero (bright neutral) - $15
• Final E500 (dark) - $25
• Tanchjim One DSP (neutral) - $30

>Flathead Earbuds:
• Blue Vido (warm) - $5
• RY4S 32Ω mmcx Plus (V-shape) - $10
• Yincrow X6 (warm) - $10

>USB-C DACs:
• Moondrop Dawn Pro - $50
• Tanchjim Space - $90
• Tempotec Sonata BHD Pro - $90
• Qudelix 5K - $110

>PMPs:
• Surfans F20 (Rockbox) - $120
• Shanling M0 Pro - $130
• HiBy M300 - $200
• Hidizs AP80 Pro-X - $200
• Tempotec V3 - $200

134 posts and 23 images omitted

Centralized

No.100060269 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What pisses me off most about the Internet is that people always choose the biggest site / community.
I'm a web dev and nobody adopts my projects because "lol nobody's there"
In 2002 ppl liked small communities. Now people are so goddamn normie they need to feel the presence of 2 billion peers around them at all times or they just break mentally like sugar gliders
Weak
27 posts and 3 images omitted

/sdg/ - Stable Diffusion General

No.100066560 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Previous /sdg/ thread : >>100059930

Fooocus: https://github.com/lllyasviel/fooocus
EasyDiffusion: https://easydiffusion.github.io

Automatic1111: https://github.com/automatic1111/stable-diffusion-webui
ComfyUI (Node-based): https://rentry.org/comfyui
AMD GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#amd-gpu
Intel GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#intel-gpu

https://rentry.org/sdvae

Forge: https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge
Anapnoe UX: https://github.com/anapnoe/stable-diffusion-webui-ux
Vladmandic: https://github.com/vladmandic/automatic

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#run-cloud-hosted-instance

txt2img: https://www.mage.space
img2img: https://huggingface.co/spaces/huggingface/diffuse-the-rest
Inpainting: https://huggingface.co/spaces/fffiloni/stable-diffusion-inpainting
pixart: https://huggingface.co/spaces/PixArt-alpha/PixArt-Sigma

https://civitai.com
https://huggingface.co
https://rentry.org/embeddings

https://rentry.org/AnimAnon
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-AnimDiff
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-Deforum

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#sdxl

https://codeberg.org/tekakutli/neuralnomicon
https://rentry.org/sdg-link
https://rentry.org/rentrysd

https://docs.getgrist.com/3mjouqRSdkBY/sdperformance
https://vladmandic.github.io/sd-extension-system-info/pages/benchmark.html

>Share image prompt info
4chan removes prompt info from images, share them with the following guide/site...
https://rentry.org/hdgcb
https://catbox.moe

>Related boards
>>>/h/hdg