Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.

No.100072710 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
someone explain this fucking webm sorcery right now
39 posts and 8 images omitted

No.100084081 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
what went so wrong?

Glow up

No.100076453 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
as a guy in tech this is why you need to build money and status before looks

the former can always be exchanged for the latter but not vice versa

men who specialize in looks early become washed up losers

men who run hybrid specialties never push the envelope on any area, become mediocre

https://x.com/autismcapital/status/1781121440148004927
36 posts and 4 images omitted

/dpt/ Daily Programming Thread

No.100072174 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
previousThread=$((0xDEADBEEF >>100048892))
echo "What are you working on, /g/?"
241 posts and 23 images omitted

No.100080490 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
If you could just write a compiler for the language I specified and write some standard libraries you would be a literal legend bro. Thank you! It's called fastlisp the spec is in the archive. Thank you for doing my homework for me thanks.
12 posts and 6 images omitted

No.100080429 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Why haven't you switched to AMD yet?

>Intel CPUs are the budget option with stability problems, massive power consumption, and spamming crappy cuck cores
>AMD CPUs have better gaming performance and AVX support
53 posts and 8 images omitted

/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

No.100079798 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
"We did it, Reddit" Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

- MUST READ: WIKI https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- NEON PYRAMID (You) https://inviteroute.github.io/graph (not updated, ask in this general if in doubt)
- SPREADSHEET https://hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS https://pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

>Zoom zoom trackers: ANT, HUNO

Use >>>/g/ptg as a link to find the /ptg/ thread and desuarchive to lurk older threads (2016+).

>Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT.
>Staff is not reading, being /marked/ is a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, you'll get sent ;)
>If starting out you should interview for RED, then get a sneedbox from Andy10gbit or hostingby.design and set it up to race current year trash for easy upload. Use the buffer to transcode flacs for upload count.
>To cheat the interview on RED, download the interview prep site or take screenshots.

Previous: >>100045000
75 posts and 7 images omitted

No.100070184 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Everything is already from China, but in here we discuss the cheap chink shit you see on various sites.

Useful links
>New guide (WIP): https://csg-guide.neocities.org/
>installgentoo wiki: https://wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chink_shit_general
>NEW GUIDE (WORK IN PROGRESS, USUALLY TRASH): https://pad.disroot.org/p/ZxYEUYubPTPDhsEkKobh
>Mergeboss links (Click 3, post yours): https://pad.disroot.org/p/%2Fcsg%2F_ali_game

>What headphones/earbuds should I buy?
>>>/g/iemg
>I want a cheap smartphone what should I buy?
>>>/g/spg/
>I want to buy some sort of emulation device
>>>/vr/hhg/

News!
>>100025265 We discuss zoomers and LEDs
>>100026277 Discussion about tooth whiteners and chink quackery
>>100027094 Anon doesn't know about reverse image search
>>100028427 We discuss blue LEDs and sleep
>>100028959 Anon's $8 cancer tablet case arrived, despite delays to the rest of his order, which he later reviews >>100068942
>>100030857 >What ever happened to partial refunds without returning?
>>100038465 Anon asks for controller recommendations
>>100042373 Anon's $6 order arrives
>>100044346 Anon is confused by how the algorithm works
>>100045138 New policy for delayed orders
>>100045309 Anon buys a Chinesium grater
>>100046948 Outdoor anon's order arrives
>>100047641 Anon asks for advice when buying a powerbank
>>100051121 types of "biodegradable" plastics
>>100054614 Anon's sounding device arrived
>>100056592 towel review
>>100056907 Soldering iron recommendations
>>100063413 Anon buys chink waifu RAM
>>100063618 Do chink sound isolation plates actually work?

Previous: >>100025070
117 posts and 23 images omitted

/aicg/ - AI Chatbot General

No.100083936 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
225 posts and 41 images omitted

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.100083738 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ %command% -h/--help
$ help %builtin/keyword%

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse
https://cheat.sh/
https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
https://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
https://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/1175569

IRC: #sqt on Libera.Chat
https://fglt.nl/irc.html