Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.

/aicg/ - AI Chatbot General

No.99718979 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
393 posts and 74 images omitted

No.99682201 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
let me guess - you need more?
209 posts and 26 images omitted

/spg/ - Smartphone General

No.99695634 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
LG killer edition

>What phone has X and Y feature?
Don't ask, use these!
https://www.gsmarena.com/search.php3
https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare-smartphones
https://phonedb.net/index.php?m=device&s=query

Good Resources:
https://www.gsmarena.com
https://www.phonearena.com
https://www.notebookcheck.net

https://www.frequencycheck.com
https://kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker
https://willmyphonework.net

https://phonesized.com/
https://www.phonearena.com/phones/size

https://www.xda-developers.com/

https://github.com/0x192/universal-android-debloater

https://gitlab.com/linuxcafefederation/awesome-android/-/blob/main/README.md

https://plexus.techlore.tech/

https://gearjail.neocities.org/

https://pastebin.com/GMxbc1XB

https://trygalaxy.com

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Anyone aggressively promoting iPhone is an underage micropenis shill who should be ignored
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how many shekels you spent on a good/bad phone

Previous non-deleted thread: >>99658134
256 posts and 52 images omitted

/vwg/ - Vintage Windows General

No.99720228 View ViewReplyOriginalReport

"AI is a Serious Danger to Math" –Japanese Mathematician

No.99712203 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
The legendary Japanese mathematician Shinichi Mochizuki, famous for inventing the Inter-Universal Teichmüller Theory (see https://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/Panoramic%20Overview%20of%20Inter-universal%20Teichmuller%20Theory.pdf ) and proving the abc conjecture with it, in a recent report (see https://www.kurims.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~motizuki/Report%20on%20a%20certain%20series%20of%20preprints%20(2024-03.) pdf), expressed his fear of the use of AI in research mathematics, stating that because LLMs can do nothing more than produce sentences via "mechanically searched contextual concatenations [...] devoid of any human understanding", its rise in use could significantly slow down mathematical research.

How do the programmers of /g/ respond?
225 posts and 25 images omitted

/aicg/ - AI Chatbot General

No.99716604 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
614 posts and 109 images omitted

/sdg/ - Stable Diffusion General

No.99715344 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Previous /sdg/ thread : >>99711131

Fooocus: https://github.com/lllyasviel/fooocus
EasyDiffusion: https://easydiffusion.github.io

Automatic1111: https://github.com/automatic1111/stable-diffusion-webui
ComfyUI (Node-based): https://rentry.org/comfyui
AMD GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#amd-gpu
Intel GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#intel-gpu

https://rentry.org/sdvae

Forge: https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge
Anapnoe UX: https://github.com/anapnoe/stable-diffusion-webui-ux
Vladmandic: https://github.com/vladmandic/automatic

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#run-cloud-hosted-instance

txt2img: https://www.mage.space
img2img: https://huggingface.co/spaces/huggingface/diffuse-the-rest
Inpainting: https://huggingface.co/spaces/fffiloni/stable-diffusion-inpainting

https://civitai.com
https://huggingface.co
https://rentry.org/embeddings

https://rentry.org/AnimAnon
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-AnimDiff
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-Deforum

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#sdxl

https://codeberg.org/tekakutli/neuralnomicon
https://rentry.org/sdg-link
https://rentry.org/rentrysd

https://docs.getgrist.com/3mjouqRSdkBY/sdperformance
https://vladmandic.github.io/sd-extension-system-info/pages/benchmark.html

>Share image prompt info
4chan removes prompt info from images, share them with the following guide/site...
https://rentry.org/hdgcb
https://catbox.moe

>Related boards
>>>/h/hdg
>>>/e/edg
>>>/d/ddg
>>>/b/degen
>>>/vt/vtai
>>>/aco/sdg
>>>/trash/sdg

Official: discord.gg/stablediffusion
309 posts and 144 images omitted

AGI expert is confident humanity is doomed

No.99703593 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
this guy seems confident that there will be a "runaway" moment where AI rapidly improves itself and then kills all of humanity. he's the "AGI expert" that makes rounds on various podcasts and writes articles so he seems legit.

we should be worried. forget about losing your job to AI. worry about losing your life.
186 posts and 25 images omitted

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.99697384 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ %command% -h/--help
$ help %builtin/keyword%

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse
https://cheat.sh/
https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
https://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
https://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/1175569

IRC: #sqt on Libera.Chat
https://fglt.nl/irc.html