Donations to the archive would be appreciated to help fund our server hardware & storage drives. We are looking for developers to help build new software and archives, discuss here.

No.100135145 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
The modern internet is unusable. Theres captchas everywhere.

There has to be a better way
40 posts and 2 images omitted

No.100141722 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why tho?
11 posts and 1 image omitted

No.100139236 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>supposedly one of the best free speech websites
>you can only post once every 3 days
43 posts and 9 images omitted

Slackware 15 Linux does not fit on 20GB SSD

No.100141211 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
OSes size is EXACTLY 20GB (full install) and if you do less than full install, most programs dont actually work and you have no way of knowing what works and what doesnt, its trial and error of finding out.

Slackware 14.2 did fit on 20GB and you got 4GB free space left after install.

You now need a 30GB SSD to properly use the OS. Its unlikely in normal usage to download anything once installs are done so the 10GB which is left free after install onto 30GB SSD should not run out in web browser usage.

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.100139711 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ %command% -h/--help
$ help %builtin/keyword%

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse
https://cheat.sh/
https://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
https://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
https://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

/t/'s GNU/Linux Games: >>>/t/1175569

IRC: #sqt on Libera.Chat
https://fglt.nl/irc.html

45 posts and 11 images omitted

/aicg/ - AI Chatbot General

No.100142792 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
74 posts and 9 images omitted

No.100143093 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I found an old Dell Optiplex the other day. Was thinking about turning it into a server, but I'm not sure if that's what I wanna do with it. I was thinking about just upgrading it into a budget gaming PC, or just a PC in general, but it kinda feels like a waste because I wouldn't use Windows (despite the 3 windows keys I found for it). I also don't NEED a desktop in general, since I have a nice setup with my MacBook and another monitor. I also just generally have limited space. What should I do with it?

/sdg/ - Stable Diffusion General

No.100140236 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Previous /sdg/ thread : >>100134744

Fooocus: https://github.com/lllyasviel/fooocus
EasyDiffusion: https://easydiffusion.github.io

Automatic1111: https://github.com/automatic1111/stable-diffusion-webui
ComfyUI (Node-based): https://rentry.org/comfyui
AMD GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#amd-gpu
Intel GPU: https://rentry.org/sdg-link#intel-gpu

https://rentry.org/sdvae

Forge: https://github.com/lllyasviel/stable-diffusion-webui-forge
Anapnoe UX: https://github.com/anapnoe/stable-diffusion-webui-ux
Vladmandic: https://github.com/vladmandic/automatic

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#run-cloud-hosted-instance

txt2img: https://www.mage.space
img2img: https://huggingface.co/spaces/huggingface/diffuse-the-rest
Inpainting: https://huggingface.co/spaces/fffiloni/stable-diffusion-inpainting
pixart: https://huggingface.co/spaces/PixArt-alpha/PixArt-Sigma

https://civitai.com
https://huggingface.co
https://rentry.org/embeddings

https://rentry.org/AnimAnon
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-AnimDiff
https://rentry.org/AnimAnon-Deforum

https://rentry.org/sdg-link#sdxl

https://codeberg.org/tekakutli/neuralnomicon
https://rentry.org/sdg-link
https://rentry.org/rentrysd

https://docs.getgrist.com/3mjouqRSdkBY/sdperformance
https://vladmandic.github.io/sd-extension-system-info/pages/benchmark.html

>Share image prompt info
4chan removes prompt info from images, share them with the following guide/site...
https://rentry.org/hdgcb
https://catbox.moe

>Related boards
>>>/h/hdg
>>>/e/edg
>>>/d/ddg
>>>/b/degen
>>>/vt/vtai
>>>/aco/sdg
>>>/trash/sdg

Official: discord.gg/stablediffusion
72 posts and 43 images omitted

No.100140904 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Intel means peace of mind but comes with crazy wattage.

AMD means small power draw but you have to fix AMD's horrible mobo design by yourself, googling at least 3 months since purchase.
6 posts and 1 image omitted

American to Get MILLIONS of New Tech Workers!

No.100133951 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Congratulations!
130 posts and 14 images omitted