I don't have anything specific for linen storage because I'm lucky enough to have a dedicated closet for it all.
I came up with a few ideas.
- If you get some under the bed containers that close (to keep dust out), under the bed is an option
- A trunk or suitcases. You can get some lovely vintage ones that you can repaint/line with fabrics to make more aesthetic. Certain trunks can be converted into benches/seats so it can double as a piece of furniture.
- Cubes can be used anything lol, pic somewhat related
- If you have space or an underused chest of drawers, you can store in there
- You can get an ottoman that opens up, you can burrito roll blankets and keep them in there
- A lot of the home decor magazines use woven baskets for blanket storage. They don't take up a lot of space