DesuArchive & RBT have been restored after the host's storage failed. Missed posts/images will be restored from backup soon. Donations would still help in case of image storage failure and we still need a new scraper.
The server is stable, but the scraper is at its final limits due to crippling resource use and cloudflare limits, so /gif/ and /wsg/ images are paused. Let's solve this: help build a new scraper. More details here.
RebeccaBlackTech search should now be completely fixed.

Friendly reminder

No.67741343 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Friendly reminder that Linux has been cucked/comprised since 1996 when LINUS willingly accepted proprietary blobs into the kernel
1 post omitted

No.67742846 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Which is harder? Frontend or backend development?
6 posts omitted

No.67742996 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
$1449 or not, does anyone even NEED 512 GB of storage on a smartphone?
4 posts omitted

No.67740045 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
>web dev
>what a fucking joke of a job
93 posts and 12 images omitted

/fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread

No.67737016 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Welcome to /fglt/ - Friendly GNU/Linux Thread.

Users of all levels are welcome to ask questions about GNU/Linux and share their experiences.

*** Please be civil, notice the "Friendly" in every Friendly GNU/Linux Thread ***

Before asking for help, please check our list of resources.

If you would like to try out GNU/Linux you can do one of the following:
0) Install a GNU/Linux distribution of your choice in a Virtual Machine.
1) Use a live image and to boot directly into the GNU/Linux distribution without installing anything.
2) Dual boot the GNU/Linux distribution of your choice along with Windows or macOS.
3) Go balls deep and replace everything with GNU/Linux.

Resources: Please spend at least a minute to check a web search engine with your question.
*Search: qwant, searx, ixquick or startpage.
*Many free software projects have active mailing lists.
*Many free software projects have an active bugzilla where you can check and report errors.

$ man %command%
$ info %command%
$ help %command%
$ %command% -h
$ %command% --help

Don't know what to look for?
$ apropos %something%

Check the Wikis (most troubleshoots work for all distros):
https://wiki.archlinux.org
https://wiki.gentoo.org

/g/'s Wiki on GNU/Linux: https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Category:GNU/Linux

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Babbies_First_Linux
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/list_of_applications
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://www.commandlinefu.com/
http://cheat.sh/
http://mywiki.wooledge.org/BashGuide
http://www.grymoire.com/Unix/
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html
>How to break out of the botnet?
https://prism-break.org/en/categories/gnu-linux

/fglt/'s website and copypasta collection:
http://fglt.nl && https://p.teknik.io/wJ9Zy

82 posts and 11 images omitted

I miss him

No.67731623 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
72 posts and 7 images omitted

/sqt/ - Stupid Questions Thread

No.67733169 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
Stupid question thread.
Ask your stupid questions here.

>Read
>>51971506 → → → → → → → → → → → → →

>search
>https://ddg.gg/lite

>redirect anons making their own threads with >>>/g/sqt

>GNU/Linux questions?
>>>/g/fglt

>PC building?
>>>/g/pcbg

>Good, cheap, laptops?
>>>/g/tpg

>Cheap electronics?
>>>/g/csg

>Windows questions?
>Where can I get Win10 LTSB?
>How do I activate Win10/Win7?
https://pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
https://pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
https://pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
https://pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

241 posts and 29 images omitted

No.67742883 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is all this Linux shit making anyone else want to switch to Mac?
13 posts and 2 images omitted

No.67741435 View ViewReplyLast 50OriginalReport
What does /g/ think of Waterfox? Is it the redpilled version of Firefox?
72 posts and 7 images omitted

No.67743100 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>buy 2080
>be excited and build whole computer around it
>turn it on
>loud coil whine
ITS NOT FAIR, THEY WON'T LET ME RETURN IT EITHER. WHY DID YOU RECOMMEND IT TO ME /g/