We are making a web browser!
In the face of recent changes in Firefox and Chrome some anons were asking for a /g/'s perfect web browser, we collected the most wanted here and plan on continuing with the creation.
To contribute follow the WORK PLAN and get to programming!
WEBSITE: https://retrotech.eu/netrunner/>Teknik reposhttps://git.teknik.io/eti/netrunnerhttps://git.teknik.io/gyroninja/netrunner>Github Mirrorhttps://github.com/5yph3r/Netrunner>IRC
Web cient: https://qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/g/netrunner
Channel on Rizon: #/g/netrunner
IRC guide: https://pastebin.com/YDbEWRHV>TODO:
- Host project at savannah.nongnu.org
- Set bug tracker, website, and mailing list in Savannah.
1. Browse links2 source code (you can use Ctags for tagging functions and files).
3. Expose API and give access to just about everything (scripting through executables is planned).
4. Give total control over the DOM, in the way of hierarchical folder structure referencing sites and subsites.
5. Implement a link grabber for every link and media type to be parsed by scripts and independent applications.
8. Create uncomplicated switch in the UI for security profiles and to saved in rc files.
9. Implement ncurses simple tree style graphics for bookmarks, tabs, security policies, etc.
10. Work in the framebuffer graphics rendering.
12. Add the rest of the features.