Article: Sulli's SNS has become a war zone of hate comments between Korean and Japanese netizens
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+553, -26] I support you, Sulli. Korea's behind you.
2. [+458, -12] What are those monkies saying, good job Sulli
3. [+377, -7] Sulli never mentioned Japan or asked Japan to apologize. She simply posted a picture of a poster about the day of comfort women victims and it was the Japanese netizens who were in the comments like "unni, you have fans in Japan too you know" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sulli's Korean! And if you guys were innocent in the face of comfort victims, why are you getting all mad in the comment section? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+17, -1] Lose those Japanese fans, I support you Sulli
5. [+14, -0] Sulli's post has done a lot to raise awareness. A lot of foreign K-Pop sites have translated what it's about. Sulli has a lot of influence with the younger generation of foreigners, and I think she did a great job for this. It's only the Japanese who are putting her down. Other foreigners are supporting her.
6. [+12, -0] A Japanese 'Produce 48' member unfollowed her after she posted this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I swear, 'Produce 101' and Mnet are pro-Japanese organizations ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+10, -1] Good job, Sulli. I promise I won't say anything the next time you go braless.
8. [+8, -0] Sulli did a great job this time
9. [+7, -0] SM may be super sensitive of Japan but our Sulli doesn't give a crap
10. [+7, -0] "Korean singers are reliant on Japan" reliant where? ㅋㅋ You guys are the ones asking them to come all the time ㅋㅋㅋ